19.10.11

just call me pablo picaso.

basically last night was fabulous.
teague asked me on a date and when i asked him what we were doing all he told me was "it's going to be super fun!"
well he was right,
it was so fun!

we started the night off by cooking my favorite dinner.
[breakfast for dinner]
blueberry pancakes, hash browns, bacon, and orange juice.

oh i was in heaven.

i was in charge of making the hash browns and bacon, teague took over the pancakes.
well, the bacon and hash browns (that i cooked remember) turned out fabulous!
as for the pancakes (that teague made) well, they were doughy on the inside, burnt to a crisp on the outside.
i still gave him an a for effort!




it was super funny and although the pancakes struggle, dinner was still so good!



we managed to make it through dinner with just one little house fire. teague wanted to try and help me so he poured some oil into the pan. well he put in a little to much so we dumped it out...and then didn't clean the side of the pan. so as i'm betty crokering it up i hear a boom. lift up the pan then start screaming "fire fire fire!" no worries, it was taken care of, and my little hash browns were saved.

after dinner we headed to the living room where we painted pictures of each other.




while teague and i were painting mel and mark were on the couch taking lovely photos of themselves.





once teague and i were finished we showed our lovely works of art to each other.
notice on my painting of teague he has: his mcnasty ninja braid.
the mole on his face.
and his blue eyes.

notice on teague's painting of me: my pumkin orange face.
my raccoon eyes.
and don't forget the cute red bow he put in my hair.

i almost started crying because i was laughing so hard at these paintings.



but mel and i couldn't let the fun end there.
after we hung our paintings up to dry (which we did by shooting dart guns at them) mel and i went to work on mark and teague.
and trust me, they looked lovely!







i think we are going to become art majors.


No comments:

Post a Comment