30.1.12

how do i look j carr?

last friday mel, ky, the neighbors, carter, and i decided that we wanted to go to the hockey game.
carter had hockey practice and so he would meet everyone in there, and i had a late class and some homework due before midnight so i knew i'd be a little late to the game, so they would just save me a seat.

i was in the library finishing up my assignments when i got a call from j carr. he said he was bored so i told him to come chill in the library with me and then he could ride into the hockey game with me when i was done. he came and joined me and then the library closed on us!
who knew the library closed early on the weekends?!

[and p.s. i've been in the library until closing for 4 days in a row. i may just move out of my apartment and into the library. boo.]

so j carr and i headed over to my apartment to get everything all finished. after i finished i was trying to get dressed to go sit in the hockey rink. one problem: mel wasn't home.
i had nobody to ask how my outfit looked, so i turned to j carr.
the conversation went a little like this.

brin: uh j carr...i need you to come back here for a second.
j carr: ok what's up?
brin: how does this look? i mean i know that my sweatshirt is one shade of blue, and my hat is another, but can i pull it off for tonight or is it just way too ridiculous?!
j carr: uh brin, i don't know...i'm not really the one you want to be asking about this.
brin: i know j carr but mel isn't here to tell me and i really need to know.
j carr: uh, ok...well yea, it looks kinda funny...
brin: crap. well what about if i do this! *as i grab my blanket and wrap it around me* see, this way you can't even see my sweatshirt so nobody will know, and it's in the hockey rink so it's totally acceptable for me to bring in this blanket.
j carr: ok that looks way better!!
*awkward silence*
j carr: ok yea, i feel super gay right now. never ask me to do that again.

i have such great friends. :)
thanks j carr for your wonderful fashion help, i really needed it.
and i looked totally fine with the blanket wrapped around me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment