22.2.12

bro date!

a few weeks ago my parents asked me to come home and stay with my brothers for the weekend while they went out of town. i told them i could do it and then i realized that it would be over superbowl sunday...and my friends had planned a big party. of course i couldn't tell my parents no, but i wasn't too thrilled at having to miss my party,

so we compromised.

it was decided that i would drive home friday night and watch hunter play and then saturday after mack's game we would head back to logan and spend the weekend there.
so on friday i walked into the gym. i was pretty excited to watch hunter play and as i walked in looking for a place to sit i became ecstatic when i noticed my best friend sitting in the stands.


honestly my day was made after that.
it had been far too long since we had seen each other and the texts just weren't cutting it anymore.
so we caught up on life and watched hunter play.
[he's a champ.]
plus it was also fun to see this guy.


hunter ended up scoring 6 points and after that i treated them to some cafe rio.
kk, her family, and her darling roommate came with us and it was the best night! it was so much fun to catch up with them.
the ride home was me, the boys, kk, and her roommate. it was basically a party in the car.
we jammed, laughed, and had the best time.

saturday morning came and we went to watch the mack daddy play.
he scored 8 and won a close one. 
we then headed up to logan.

i've been wanting the boys to come up and watch a hockey game for the longest time and i guess i just lucked out because not only was there a hockey game that weekend, but it turned out being the best one i've seen!


there was a fight within the first five minutes and they lasted throughout the whole game! not only that but it ended up going into overtime! unfortunately they didn't do a shootout and we had to end in a tie.
boo.

after that carter and i met up with adam and mel and we treated the boys to my most favorite: zeppes.


superbowl sunday came and it was a great day. we had hamburgers, steaks, and my brothers were there. my team ended up losing, but i was already such a happy kid i didn't mind all that much.
monday rolled around and the boys hung out while i was at school, when i got home we played ping pong at the tsc and then we went and got them some nice looking utah stated gear. as we waited for my parents to arrive in logan we went and watched carter play hockey.

i was sad to see  them leave, but i was so glad that they got to come hang out.
i'm not really sure who enjoyed it more, me or them, but either way i sure am glad that they came.
i miss them a whole lot while i'm here at school and it was such a fun weekend.
love you boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment