7.5.12

since i've been home...

i got home friday, only to drive back to utah to take hunter to prommy wommy.
so presh.


he cleans up nice and he was sure to inform me that "no, it isn't easy to look that good."
his date was darling and it was a fabulous night.




then we came home and the real party started.
neighborhood children equal the best thing to ever happen to me.
they arrive at my house approximately five minutes after i get home from work, and they stay until bedtime.
and trust me, they're real entertaining.

we have jedi fights.


and nail time.


and of course night games.
[played at six because the kids have a bed time.]






raegan's face makes me smile everytime.


and then we can't forget the date night with my homegirl alg.


she's my most favorite date.
she's quite cute too. :)


aaandd kk is done with school this thursday.
things are about to get crazy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment