5.6.12

so my parents went to argentina

and left me alone to be the mother.
and oh my goodness i am so not cut out for this whole "mommy" thing.
and i'm only trying to do it for ten days.

i seriously do not know how my mom, or any mom for that matter, does it.
i'm trying to go to school from 7-3 and let's just say when i get home i am exhausted. but no, mack has practice, and then a bazillion other things, then hunter has a game...and then there is the laundry, don't even get me started on the laundry. my goodness it NEVER ends!

plus i'm supposed to make meals?! when i was at college i basically just stopped eating because a.) i can't cook and b.) it was so much easier to just go hungry.
but no, these boys eat, and they eat a lot!!
which leaves dirty dishes.
bleh.

then there's just the mishaps of every day life, like hunter accidentally leaving the oven on all night.
[so glad there was no fire.]
and then our dog [that i didn't even know was pregnant] decided to just have babies in the middle of a freezing wind storm so i'm trying to carry new puppies into the garage.

this whole mommy business is a tough life.
i have a new respect for all you mothers.  

p.s. the house is not clean, and i'm too tired to care.

but on the flip side seven more days until dallin gets home! :)
and i honestly could not be any more excited.
i was in class when my phone buzzed, i was expecting maybe a text from espn but nope, it was from dal.


my day was made.

but that's about all i've heard from him or my parents, it costs to much to text/call so we haven't talked.
i'm grateful for good neighbors who are willing to be my mom while mine is away.
they tell me how my scrubs look, and they doctor my weird rash.
[typical that i'm fine until my parents are out of the country.]

and speaking of doctors and scrubs...
i'm now the proud owner of two new pairs.
i honestly have the best job/major...
where else requires you to wear sweats every day?

in other news i may be at uvu next year instead of usu.
you see usu's nursing program is through weber and so i can't get any scholarships through utah state because it's weber's classes..but i can't have a scholarship from weber because i attend usu.
bleh.
and also i want to be closer to dallin.
and it just feels so right.

i love how life is working out right now, and i can't wait until i get to meet dallin at the airport.
life is so so so great right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment