11.6.12

a mix of emotions.

i feel like my parents left to argentina and my life just turned hectic.
i'm to a point right now where i don't even know how i feel about everything.

i'm stressed to the max.
i have laundry. and house chores. and a test to study for. plus homework for the six chapters this week. plus i'm supposed to be in shape to run in the ragnar.

and i feel like i have no time, or energy, to get it done.
mack has practice. hunter has games. mack has games. i have school. i have work.
i'm waking up at 5 a.m. to be on time for school, or to go running so i'm not late for work.

and i finally get home and instead of accomplishing my tasks i really just want to take a nap.

and it's hard to be a mom.
my friends are doing all sorts of fun things and i can't go because i'm stuck babysitting.
i tell myself it's only for a few more days but it still bums me out.

and it's so hard that my mom doesn't have her phone with her.
every day i have so much i need to tell her and i just can't.

and throughout all of that, this week is seriously just flying by. 
i'm home for five minutes and then i'm off to somewhere else.
and it's so hard to remember everything i need to get done....

so i made a list of all my chores,
but i have ocd and so after i had jotted down my list, i had to make a new list.
and categorize it, and use good penmanship.
[what the heck is my deal?]

and then i'm completely ecstatic.
dallin comes home on wednesday and i seriously just get butterflies thinking about it.
and then i think of how i'll most likely be going to school with him in the fall and i can't even stand how excited i get.

some days i don't even know if i'm stressed, tired, or excited.
i just have so many emotions going on inside of me these last few days.
my stomach is basically just in knots.

but i guess at the moment i'm mostly just feeling scared.
i'd been avoiding the singles ward, i really just didn't want to go.
but last sunday the squidster talked me into going because she had to lead.
i sat down and ole' bishop darrington told me i had a meeting after church.
i made kaylee promise me if it was a bad calling she would run me over with a bus.
[and she pinky swore mind you.]

i got called to be the relief society first counselor.
[trust me readers, i'm shocked too.]
i am so not cut out for this job.
really the only reason i can think of for getting this calling is payback for making fun of my mom when she became president of the relief society.
i'm terrified. 
there are far better qualified girls than me for this calling. way more spiritual girls.
basically just girls who would do a better job.
i'm nervous, and i'm scared.
and i am still reminding kaylee of her promise,
i'll supply the bus.

but i guess come what may and love it.
and although this week has been a crazy roller coaster ride, i'm kind of enjoying it.
life is a crazy adventure or nothing.
and i'm trying to make the best of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment