18.7.12

basically the best.

june 13, the day i had been looking forward to for two years.
the day i almost believed would never come...

well, it came.
and it was honestly thee best day ever!

i could not sleep the whole night and so i woke up at four and spent a good two and a half hours getting ready..and pacing.
i went to school and took my test...basically just circled random things because i was having a hard time focusing.

can you blame me?

as soon as my test was over i rushed out of csi and headed for home. 
i arrived home to two brothers who were just as excited as i was.

we hopped in the car and headed to salt lake.

we arrived [an hour early] met up with my grandparents and started to wait..


12:30 came around....no plane.
we found out it had been delayed and hour.

and so after three hours of waiting we finally heard the announcement that my parents...and dallin's plane had arrived.

dal was the first one we saw walking toward us. 
i was instantly in tears.
hunter was clapping.
and then out of the corner of my eye i saw smack run and jump right into dallin's arms.


this picture honestly just melts my heart.
we were so happy.


it was the best moment of my whole life.




after we left the airport we went out to eat, bought some clothes for dal [he gave away everything except for what he was wearing] listened to his stories, and of course laughed at what a weirdo he was. :)

we went to pres. harper's house on the way home and dal was officially released from being one champ of a missionary.



and then as we entered our neighborhood and turned the corner dal was greeted by this mob of kids...


he's clearly been missed.
i am so happy he is back..
[and has been for almost two months...oops]

it's been so so so great to have one of my best friends back.

i'm so proud of him for serving the lord for two years. he's one of my biggest role models, and one of my best friends. 

so here's to you dal, i sure love you!
good work.





No comments:

Post a Comment