11.9.12

it's ma birthday

i had a fabulous birthday weekend!

ashton and erik had planned to come see me and go longboarding.
so friday after school they came and picked me up.
as soon as i saw them i was so excited!
it had been a year since i'd seen ash and even longer since i'd seen erik.

they took me to provo canyon, dressed me up in some pads and a helmet and handed me a longboard.


i was doing fine and then i tried going down a bigger hill.
i ate it, my shoe fell off, everything.
luckily though i came up laughing and ash told me i was now a real longboarder because i had crashed.
i'm going to take his word on that one.

after we finally made it back to the car...it took us a while, i'm extremely slow, they treated me to dinner at zupa's.
honestly it was heaven.

thanks so much ash and erik, you two made my whole day!

the next morning was my birthday!
mel made sure to call me as soon as the clock hit midnight.
breanne and squid were not far behind,
and then i woke up to the most hilarious poem from kk.
thank you to everybody who wished me a happy birthday!
it was a great day!
i loved getting a phone call from these hooligans.



i drove to dal's house where we then went to the byu game.
byu won! woop.
then we met up with my uncle and some cousins and had dinner at cafe rio.
heavenly.
then we had some cake and ice cream.



there was also a soccer game that night so of course we went.
after that dal had to go back home to do some homework, so his roommate greg let me hang out with him.
we went to some dance and then since byu had won we got some free frozen yogurt.
it was such a great day,
still can't believe i'm 20!



No comments:

Post a Comment