11.9.12

the first few weeks

my first few weeks here in orem were crazy.
they were fun, 
they were hard,
they were weeks i'll never forget.

first off, my driving stinks.
i'm pretty sure i entered both the freeway and a round about the wrong way.
luckily i'm still alive and i haven't been in a wreck yet.

school was fun, i like my classes and professors.

i was able to do some fun things with some friends.
i went to slide rock and it was a blast!
the water was freezing and i was just positive that the rock was going to cut me all up as i slid down, but it didn't and i loved it!


dallin got me an all sports pass at byu and so i get to go to the games with him.
and yes, i cheer on byu, 
don't tell but i'm pretty sure i'll be cheerin on my aggies here in a few weeks!



in logan it was taco tuesdays, but here in orem it's wolverine wednesday.
breanne and i are devoted supporters.


and of course i went home for labor day weekend.
it's the last time boating, and we celebrate my birthday.
kk was home, it was so so great to see her again!



i even got to watch her play volleyball.
she is a champ.

i hung out with dal and his friends, we were out way too late living up the farm life.
we rode cows,
jumped in cotton seed,
shot bunnies,
and hit up roller coaster road.
i just love the hick life.

on our way back we hit the brigham city temple open house.
seriously so gorgeous!





as of right now i'm still never getting married..
unless it's to my cat.
but the open house was gorgeous,
it did make me want to go inside one day.

now i'm back at school and it's been great!
i passed my first test,
and i'm even on an intramural volleyball team.
i know that shocks most of you.
breanne didn't give me much of a choice.

life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment