17.11.12

so my brother just became a state champion. i am so excited for him.
it's kind of crazy, i remember playing for a state title my senior year. it was awesome, seriously words cannot even describe it. but there was something about watching my little brother do it that just made the whole thing that much better. i love watching my siblings succeed! it was so fun to see how big the smile on his face was. i was so excited for him that i started crying. it was such a neat experience and i could not be more proud of him.

now for a picture overload...









i got to hang out with these hooligans the whole game. my ice cream was shared by 5. my camera was terrorized by a two year old, and i laughed until i was in tears. i love being home.




alice made this shirt for hunter...seriously hilarious. and also how pretty can one girl be?! makes me jealous every time i see her. yes folks, that's my sister..she will have those boys lined up out the door.



ok so these next few photos are form right after they won. they make me smile so much. i was up in the stands, so they're not great, but still. seeing my brother this excited was probably the best part of the whole thing. made me tear up. i thought it was cool playing for a state title...trust me, it is so much cooler watching your brother do it...and win.










state champs.



look at his face. if that doesn't make you happy i don't know what would!


of course while we were waiting for the boys to shower we took pictures. i love my family.


hugs for all







congrats hunter, you deserve it! i am so glad that i got to watch you play, you did amazing!...aaaand now lets cut the mullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment