13.11.11

happy birthday young one!

this kid is now 16.


where do i even begin on what to say about him?
the kid is amazing.
we've definitely had our rough times,
in fact there was a time when i'm pretty sure we both despised each other!
but now, i can't imagine life without the kid!

16 of my favorite things about hunter are:
1. he is probably one of the funniest people i know. one of the things i look forward to are the text messages we send each other. we usually send weird random pictures to each other every day. and i love it. i don't know where he comes up with half of the things he says.
2.he cares about me. and i don't care if he will admit it or not because i know he does. he's one of the main reasons i made it the whole two months in alaska. it seemed like whenever i got to my lowest point he would send me a a random text or give me a call.
3. he is so smart...maybe doesn't always show it, but trust me, it's there. the kid is a math GENIUS. seriously, i'm jealous.
4. he's an awesome athlete. he plays like a champ. i wont comment on his choice of teams to love, but he really is a rockin' athlete.
5. he takes real good care of my baby (the orange jeep) while i am away here at college.
[minus that one time he took it mudding.]
6. i love when i come home to visit and he comes and lays in my bed and we just talk about anything and everything.
7. i trust him and he is always willing to listen.
8. he honors his priesthood. one day he will make a girl real lucky!
9.he's a good example to everyone who watches him, and especially to mack.
10. i love how my senior year of high school hunter would hang out with me and my friends. he was never a nerdy freshman, he always fit in.
11. he's always up for a crazy adventure...like coming to a basketball game with me!
12. he rocks at tricks on the trampoline. it may sound dumb but seriously he's insane.
13. we make up weird nicknames for each other and we call each other these names more than we do our real names.
14. he never ever complains. he always makes the best out of everything. even if it isn't far to him. he always sees the very best.
15.he loves canton runs almost as much as i do.
16. he always has the coolest shoes!

happy birthday hunter i hope you had such a fabulous day!
you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment