7.11.11

week one.

ok so i didn't want to have one short little post of something i was grateful for every day this month so i just decided to make a weekly one.

november 1st:
my family.
they are everything to me. i'm a little ashamed to say that i didn't realize how much they meant to me until i went to alaska. but trust me, i know now.
 my dad is the greatest guy i've ever met. he would honestly to anything for me, who am i kidding, he DOES do everything for me. he's always texts me to just check on how i'm doing. he's hilarious, dashing, and my hero.
my mom is so incredible i honestly don't even have the words to describe her. one day i hope to be just like her, and i've noticed myself acting more and more like her everyday. she always knows just what to say and i would be so lost without her.
dallin is my idol. he listens and gives the best advice, even if it's not what i want to hear. some day he will make some girl real lucky...even if he is a little bald. [: he has an incredible voice and an even better testimony. did i mention he's a genius?
hunter keeps me laughing. we send each other pictures every day and i love it. i love the random texts but my favorite is when i come home to visit and everyone else is in bed and hunter comes and we lay on my bed and talk about life. he's a stud and i would never change the kid for anything.
mack is my baby. i hate and love that he is growing up on me. i find myself worried about him all the time. i mean seriously is he really old enough to have a facebook?! he has the funniest personality and i would truly be lost without the kid.

november 2nd:
 melanie
i cannot explain how lucky i was to be able to room with her. we're crazy most days, but we can have some of the best talks. we share everything...even sometimes our bed. we have more inside jokes than anyone else i've ever met. she's the greatest for real. where would i be without her?

november 3rd:
the temple.
we live so close to the temple that i have started to go on run and just run straight to the temple. i just love that place. it makes me so happy and no matter what kind of a day it is, five minutes at the temple make it all better.

november 4th:
food.
lame, i know but we just recently re-stocked our fridge. goodbye one meal a day. i love that i can open my fridge and see such a fabulous selection of goodies inside. really, it makes me really happy inside!

november 5th:
my running shoes.
in alaska my running shoes were a way for me to escape. when i needed to be alone i'd lace those little babies up and away i'd go. here at college i don't put them to as good of use as i should but i try. and when they do get used it's sheer heaven. i love the feeling of just running and clearing my head.

november 6th:
my blog.
just the other day i was reading through some old posts and there were things from just last month that i had already forgotten about. i then opened my alaska book and it was crazy all of the little things i had written down that had long been forgotten. this blog has let me keep so many memories and i love it!

november 7th:
the library.
i could spend hours in there. imagine this: chairs that feel like heaven, cute boys, and silence. yep, it's fabulous. it's been my napping area, study place, and boy scoper. i could probably spend hours every day in the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment