22.11.11

week three.

i got so excited about being home last night that i forgot to do my week three post.
better late than ever, right?

november 15th:
my home in idaho.
i love being at my real home. when i arrived yesterday i was almost amazed you could say. there was enough food in the fridge to last probably a month! everything was spotless. and i had a big bed waiting for me upstairs. it wasn't that any of these things shocked me, it was just that i had forgotten how amazing my house was. i also had all of my family here and it was so good to talk and catch up with them.

november 16th:
old friends.
i love all of the new friends i've made at college and i wouldn't change them for the world, but it's always nice to get to come home and hang out with some of my old friends. i get to see sierra, lis, and squid tonight and i couldn't be more happy. oh how i've missed them.

november 17th:
snow.
when it snows in logan, it snows a lot! but then the wind doesn't come and make huge drifts! i have loved walking outside and playing in all of the snow. i went with mel to check our mail and when we started to walk home we decided we needed to run because huge snowflakes were coming down. we started running and three steps later i ate it right in the middle of a huge pile of snow.

november 18th:
my education.
i just signed up for next semester. it's going to be a tough one. but i wouldn't change it for the world. i love utah state and i am so glad that i can call it my home for now!

november 19th:
cars.
they get me where i need to be. from logan to burley. and i couldn't be more happy about that!

november 20th:
pinterest.
yep, i am now addicted. i think i may have to get my own account now. i've tried to avoid it for as long as i could but i finally broke down and tried it. how did i live without it?

november 21st:
the gospel.
i don't know how i could ever live without it. alaska was hard, really hard. and i know that without the gospel i would have really struggled. i love how god has a plan just for me, even if i don't know what it is just quite yet. i love the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment