6.12.11

week four.

so i do remember that i have a blog.
i have just been ignoring it lately.
no quite sure why but be ready for a massive update.
first off let me finish up my november "thanks."
[even though it is the 6th day of december.]

november 22:
ryan.
my cousin ryan has been staying at our apartment one weekend every month. i've always thought he was a pretty cook kid but now i realize just how much i like him. he does anything and everything for me. dallin left on his mission and i felt alone almost. dallin was my protector and the person i could always count on. well ryan has taken his spot, and i'm so grateful he has. i look forward to him coming every month!

november 23:
letters.
i love getting letters. they make my day! i may or may not check the mail every single day.. either way the letters are fabulous.

november 24:
nail polish.
we paint our nails at least 3 times a week. seriously. i love this time of nail painting because i love sitting around and catching up with my roommates, plus we get cute nails!

november 25:
old and new friends.
i am so grateful to have known all of the people i have. throughout all of my high school friendships to the ones i have now at college. plus there's the alaska crew that i could never forget about! and then we have the friendships like sarah where my job turned into a friendship. i am so grateful for all of them.

november 26:
my testimony.
it has gotten me through so much. i honestly do not know where i would be without it.

november 27:
emails from dallin. i look forward to them every monday. he always knows just what to say and he is always so positive. he is such a great guy!

november 28:
late night chats.
some of my favorite memories are just the late night chats. i love staying up until 3 in the morning just listening to to stories. i loved coming back to logan from thanksgiving break because i missed my roommates and our late night chats so much!

november 29:
christmas lights.
one of my favorite things to do is take drives and look at all of the lights. they are so pretty and they put me in the thanksgiving mood!

november 30:
razors.
noshember is over and i couldn't be happier. my legs are nice and smooth and they will stay that way for a real long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment