23.12.11

my favorite

i found this photo a few days ago,
and i guess you could say i'm now in love with it.


this temple has been my very favorite since i could remember.
our family was on vacation at disneyland and my dad drove us to san diego so that we could look at the temple.
it's been my love ever since then.
i happen to like it even more than i like my redsox.

whenever times get rough i just have to look at my stash of pictures of this temple and it always helps me to try and follow christ, because there's nothing i want more than to be married in that temple.
[my husband better agree or i'll have to find a new one.]
it's been my dream since i was a kid and i'm not going to change it for the world.

i'm not quite sure why i'm in the strive to go to the temple mood, perhaps it's the holiday season and all the reflecting on jesus i've done lately.
perhaps it's because i get to talk to dallin in two days as he's in argentina serving his mission,
or maybe it's because i know i have a family who isn't all on this earth right now and so we're all striving to be with him again,
but whatever the reason for the mood is, i'm glad i have it.
and i'm glad i have my testimony.
but most importantly i'm glad i have my temple.

and one day i'll be married there,
but until then,
i'll admire it from the outside and remember all of the reasons why i want to go there so badly.

happy holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment