7.12.11

matchy.

as we were getting ready for family home evening we soon realized that we were all matching:
head wraps.
gloves.
pony tails.
and coats.
of course we had to take a picture!


and since we had to take a picture we were a little bit late,
which led us to start running to my car.
where i slipped on the ice.
so i was standing in the middle of the parking lot with my legs spread [chinese style.]
i was screaming for help because i couldn't move without falling on my bum!
so ky and mel are laughing hysterically walking towards me.
i think that they are going to help me stand straight but no,
they steal my camera instead.


they did help me stand straight after the picture was taken.

we then went to fhe and played an intense game of wacky 6.
which mel and ky dominated at.
and i had a hard time losing.

good thing i love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment