7.12.11

ghosts and hackers.

the other night as i was taking a shower i noticed that my face wash had gone missing.
i figured that either mel or my cousin had misplaced it.
no biggie.
so i didn't say anything.

then the next night i was taking a shower and what do you know...my face wash is back!
not only that but mel's body wash is in my containers!
i was a bit sketched out and it didn't help that i was home alone.

once mel came home from school i asked her about her body wash.
she then told me that it had gone missing a few days ago but she had suspected the same thing i had and just didn't say anything.
when ky got home we asked her about it and she had absolutely no idea what we were talking about.

needless to say we were freaked out.

we then left to go run some errands.

we got home and decided to pinterest and facebook.
and i log onto my facebook i see that i have been hacked.

now all three of us are REALLY freaked out.
first our shower stuff and now somebody is on my facebook.

i start calling my brothers asking if they had maybe logged on and we are all replaying who all had been in our house the last few days.
i suspected that ky's boyfriend must have had to have something to do with the disappearing things but nobody believed me.

turns out my hacked facebook was caused by an alaskan friend who remembered my password,
and i was right...
ky's boyfriend was playing the joke on us.
little stinker!

but now that we look back on all of it, it's pretty funny,
but lets be honest, for a few hours there the three of us were super scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment