22.12.11

home for the holidays

so far on my christmas break i've:
played hours of x-box with the cousins.
watched a friend and cousin give their mission farewells.
played scum.
wrestled with my brothers...i've lost every single time, mack has gotten really strong.
had movie parties with my brothers,
and wrapped gifts.

it's been so fun and i love the hours of free time that i just get to hang out with mack and hunter,
i've missed them!

and now i'd like to just give a little post on my two biggest blog creeps.
these two let me know if i haven't posted anything in just two days.
but i'm glad they're keeping up on me.
i love them.

so here's to you al and smelly!


they're basically the two little sisters i never had.

a little bit about the al bag:


she spends countless hours at my house.
she always paints my nails super cute.
she's a scum champ.
she will play just dance with me until 4 a.m.
she's one of the craftiest little gals i know.
she's in a brothers sandwich just like me.
i've considered her a my sister since i can remember.

now for smelly:


she was my job for two years.
she is the funniest and goofiest person i know.
she makes me laugh everyday. without fail.
she is always up for a river run.
she really is taller than me no matter how many times i deny it.
she like ego waffles and orange juice just as much as me. and she ate them every morning with me.
we make the best music videos.

now my favorite things about the both of them is that they are always up for sno asis and bandido runs.
they let me do their hair whenever i want...minus the famous chi bun.
the texts and facebook messages they send me make my day every time i get one.
every time i come home i get to see them and we always have a fun time.
they keep me laughing on my best and worst days.





so you cute girls thanks for everything you've done for me.
i love you more than you know, and trust me i talk about you two all of the time.
keep being the amazing girls you are and know i'm always here for you!
and remember that you're the best "sisters" i've got.




No comments:

Post a Comment