16.12.11

the break has begun!

christmas break has officially started and i could not be more happy!
i took my last final on thursday and i am feeling pretty confident about it.
i had planned on heading home as soon as the break started but i soon found out that my family had some plans of their own.
i found out that they would be headed to utah on friday and then again on sunday and i just did not want to make eight hundred drives from utah to idaho so i just decided to hang out in utah for a few more days.
i called my grandma and asked if i could maybe stay the night there and she told me that would be fine.
as i was driving to morgan my cousin ryan called me and told me that instead of staying at my grandparents i could just go sleep there and hang out with him and jake.
so i made a minor detour and headed to south weber.

i arrived and the next thing i knew we were playing video game after video game...
and pretty soon it was 4 a.m.

now i've never been much of a video game person but last night i was addicted!!
i didn't exactly know how to play i just hit every button my finger could find and it sometimes worked...
i had my fair share of deaths though too.

all i know is maybe it's a good thing i don't have an x-box at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment