1.11.11

umm excuse me sir,

but you can't dance on me like that...

those were the words that ran through my mind most of saturday night.
the howl is the big party down here in logan that happens every halloween.
i knew it was sketch,
in fact when i told dallin where i was going to attend school last year he told me awesome, but avoid the howl.
so of course since everybody warned me to stay away, i had to go check it out!

well, i'm definitely not in declo anymore.
halloween has turned into girls wearing a bra and underwear with cat ears..
well a bra and underwear if the rest of us are lucky.

and the dance was a grind fest.

not my thing.
but it was fun to go check it out.
but once is enough for me...

i won't be attending next year.

but mel and i did get to wear some super cute outfits.
did i mention we made them by ourselves?

we weren't exactly planning on attending the howl but the day of we got talked into it.
wal mart was basically sold out of every costume and what they did have was ridiculously overpriced.
so i told mel we should just pick up some fabric and sew it ourselves...
so after we had purchased our fabric we went home and draped it across mel who held a model-like pose as i tried to sew down the sides.
then we camped out on her floor for the next few hours sewing the fringe on the bottom.
seriously, a ton of work!
we even made our necklaces!
styrofoam  balls, who would have thought?!


and just so you know,
dog bones are heavy!
i felt like i was carrying a weight around on my head all night!

at least we looked cute!...
and we were covered.


chrissy was britney spears and ky was a biker chick.


as we were all getting ready we walked into the bathroom to see that we all had on matching outfits!

so the howl was fun to experience once.
not my kind of thing,
but i got a cute, new, home made outfit out of it!


1 comment:

  1. hmm sounds about like my dance experiences!! haha ohh ps im back to my blog stalking ways!!

    ReplyDelete