16.10.12

i love being home.
seriously i love my family, i love the neighborhood kids, and i love the fact that one of my best friends is home whenever i am.
after my class on friday i raced home to try and make it in time for hunter's game. i made it home just as my parents were walking out of the house and so we all headed to the football field.
i hadn't been there for three minutes before these hooligans spotted me.





i love them all.
it was so fun watching hunter play, seriously he's awesome.
unfortunately i didn't get any picture of him..next time. but after the game i went to tell him good job...the kid picked me up and threw me over his nasty, sweaty shoulder. 
my coat still smells like nasty football player sweat.
he's lucky i love him.



saturday morning smackster had a game!
i was able to get some pictures of him playing, he follows right in hunter's footsteps and is an awesome player. i love watching them.






both teams came out with a win.
i'm so glad i got to watch them play at least once this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment