16.10.12

my best friends {mom's} wedding

the summer before my senior year i walked into a volleyball camp and met kaylee.
a week later she was headed to lagoon with me and some friends, 
and two weeks later we were best friends.

luckily for me she wasn't just the ordinary high school best friend, you know the ones where you lose contact with them as soon as you head separate ways.
nope, we're headed on two years of being graduated, living in separate states, and i still consider the girl  my best and most dearest friend.

and to add the icing on the cake...her mom just married my back door neighbor.
yep, we're now back door neighbors. :)


i came home to go to the reception and it was such a great weekend.
friday night kaylee stayed at my house and it was so great. it was just the two of us and we got to catch up on each other lives. i giggled until i was in tears, and we stayed up far too late. 
it was fabulous.

saturday was the reception.
let's just say it was a party.
i had about 7 too many bowls of soup, and then i danced for about 2 hours too long.
it was the best dance party of my life.









(sorry about the instagram edit haha)


oh and did i mention that my girls were all in attendace on saturday night?



it is always good to be able to catch up with them.
i miss them so much!
and of course we were crazy, after the reception we all went to my house where once again i laughed until i was in tears. and almost peed my pants, twice.
syd found this app where is switches faces, i seriously could have messed around on it all night long!



i'm so glad i made it home this weekend, and i am even more glad that all of my friends were able to make it. it was a much needed get together.
but mostly i'm happy that this girl is now my neighbor.


i see many good memories coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment