17.10.12

on sunday i just though it wasn't my day.
but now i'm realizing that it's just not my week.
they say when it rains it pours. well this week, that is holding true.
there has just been so many thing that have just been going wrong, i keep telling myself that it has to get better sometime, i mean this can't last forever right?

i used to think that a twix and a dr. pepper could cure anything,
false.
it's turned more into a good cry and a long nap.

i know this will pass, bad weeks happen.
they have to.

and even through all of this i have seen blessings in my life.
i really felt strongly last week that needed to get my patriarchal blessing [yes i'm 20 and still don't have it.] my parents always told me that i should get it when i felt i needed it. last week i got the impression that i should get my interview for it. it honestly could not have come at a better time in my life.

my brother has helped so much. on sunday he was over and he just sat on my bed and listened as i told him about my day. he was there for me, he's been there for me this whole year. i thought i appreciated him before his mission, seriously i could not live without him now. he has texted me every day this week just to see how i am doing.

then there's allie. she was having a rough day and so we set up a face time date.


sometimes you just need a sister to talk to.

and then today i got the sweetest text from melanie just randomly. she will never know how badly i needed it and how much i appreiated it.

bad weeks happen, they will get better.
i know that.
but right now,
right now i just want my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment