16.10.12

i'm still an aggie at heart.
what can i say, i think they're fantastic. plus it's a good year to cheer for aggie football, they are finally good! the only problem is that i have tickets to the byu games, right in the middle of the byu student section. kind of a struggle when byu plays usu.

no worries though, connor sat by me and he was even braver than i was. he straight up wore a usu shirt! dallin told me that he wouldn't give me my ticket if i wore anything saying usu so i stuck with a blue jacket.


it got a little awkward cheering and yelling when everyone surrounding me was booing, but whatever. and usu lost, but i mean at least it kept my brother in a good mood. after the game some of my friends from usu were meeting at dallin's apartment with his friends from byu to have root beer floats. we started walking back and we hit some sprinklers....let me tell you that there is nothing better than running through the sprinklers at midnight! and our rootbeer floats were delicious also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment