11.9.11

the best birthday.

so i turned the big 19 on september the 8th.
if i wasn't such a pathetic blogger then i would have posted about my birthday on my birthday.
but i guess three days late works too.

anyways my day was great!
first i aced my stats quiz.
i was done with school by 11.
and i got to visit with this fun kid.


and although he pocketed the money nelson gave him to give me for my birthday i still love him.

cath, garth, george, and i went to subway and it was so fun to get to catch up with them..
(garth and george i mean, cath and i are still together A LOT!)


after that i went back home to find my roommates had decorated my room and gotten me a cute gift.
i sure do love them.

[random story]
on september 7th at 11:57 p.m. i was skyping with a friend and mel was hiding outside of my room.
and exactly midnight she jumped in and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
she scared me so bad but her face was hilarious!

and just as a side note i am so thankful that mel is my roommate.
we've become super close and she was exactly what i needed coming up to college.

anyways after i saw my room all cute and decorated kyler cooked us a great dinner and then a group of us went to cold stone. it was such a fun day and the best way to celebrate my 19th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment