29.9.11

i have the best friends

and they always make me happy when i'm sad.
like last night for instance.
last night the rays won and the redsox lost meaning that my sox aren't in the playoffs...
again.
i was just the saddest kid.
but i have the greatest friends in my life.

one second i was in my room with mel, a little depressed,
and the next thing i knew teague and j-carr were at my door.
coldstone run it is.

we ate our ice cream (which was awesome)
and then we headed back to our apartment to have a glee party.
but as we were driving back home we all got hit with a huge sugar rush.
and we were super hyper.






and then when we were in the parking lot we had a dance party.



i have the best of friends,
and i am so glad that they are mine.


better luck to my celtics!



1 comment:

  1. and again.... i was missing :[
    you always have fun without me...

    ReplyDelete