2.9.11

where to begin?

since i got home from alaska my life has been...different to say the least.

no worries though, i'm loving every second of it!

i came home and alg and mckell had decorated my room.
they are the greatest!




i got home and the next day i headed straight for the river.
tyler got to come hang out with me and i loved it.
it has been way too long since i saw him.
sarah also came over to visit.
i missed that girl way too much!






the next day my dad took mack, hunter, and i boating.
hunter is legit at wakeboarding and mack even got on the wakeboard!
it was my last day in idaho and had the best time!






on sunday my family dropped me off at utah state.
we got my room and set up and decorated and i am in love with it.
[pictures to come]

school has been stressful, trying to buy books, getting campus all figured out, and all the online junk i'm trying to get used to. but it has been an adventure! i love that i meet so many different people everyday.

i also love these three.


i seriously lucked out in the roommate department.
i love all of my roommates, they are so fun and they are always introducing me to new people.
so glad i got paired up with them!

i also went on a date to def leppard.
it was insane!

the music was so loud and we just jammed the whole time!
everybody around  us was dancing and screaming and it was one of the funnest dates i have ever been on!
thanks jared!

[these would be our rocker faces.]




def leppard!


all in all i am loving college!
the people, the atmosphere, everything about it!
i could not be happier!





No comments:

Post a Comment