29.9.11

library lovin'

yesterday i had some reading that i needed to get caught up on.
i figured i may as well stop by the library after class because i knew i wouldn't actually read anything at my apartment.
i went into the library, found a super comfy chair, and started reading.
about thirty minutes later i fell asleep with my book wide open on my lap.
twenty minutes after that i woke up to find myself a sweet little surprise!
some sweet little gem had decided to leave their name and number in my book when i was sleeping!


no idea who this kid is or what he he was thinking when he left me that present.
all i know is that i must have been out if he was placing stuff in my book and i didn't even wake up!

so thanks Chris Olson whoever you are!
you may have me creeped out a little bit, but kyler and mel think you're hilarious!



1 comment:

  1. you don't know this.... but it actually wasn't another guy who gave you that paper..... it was me.......... i know you're a bit disappointed. but really, i think you would love to hang out with me. if you would just give me a chance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete